Welcome to Darkwind

This stuff ends up on the frontpage
Madlez
WoW Officer

Welcome to Darkwind

Post by Madlez » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:05 pm

Hello and welcome to the new Darkwind Forum

Let me get straight to the point of this post: we are starting a new chapter - hopefully the last one prior to Pantheon- Rise of the Fallen (if that ever gets released). It will be a chapter that many of us will call Home for many years to come.

We are going back to the World of Warcraft!
WoW-Ragnaros-Classic-title-dreizehnter-Versuch-bitte-bitte-2.jpg
WoW-Ragnaros-Classic-title-dreizehnter-Versuch-bitte-bitte-2.jpg (188.21 KiB) Viewed 4387 times
While we are still gathering all our members on our Discord, now is the perfect time to re-join the forces and join us in our new adventure! So if you are interested in joining us, get on the discord and get in touch with us: https://discord.gg/Zzb8n26 or apply straight away in our recruitment section.

We still have a week to go until we see how strong we are going to be, but let me be clear from the beginning - this already looks brilliant. We have 80 people lined up ready to jump into World of Warcraft. Currently we are made up of mostly old Darkwind veterans, but also a couple very promising new people that we found on our way to release.

Our Goal will be to clear all classic content Blizzard/Activision is going to throw at us. While still maintaining a good game/life balance, let's see how that works out for us. We plan to raid 3 days a week.
Note: this means we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild.

Anyway, I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the whole officer team, for creating this forum, the discord and everything that was needed to get a professional guild running like we used to run it.

And I would like to welcome all the new people that are already onboard - please make yourself home.

Now join me on the Hypetrain and get ready for the World of Warcraft!

Maddy